Your search for ekspress found the following documents (of 43292 documents searched):
Displaying documents 1-10 of 341, with best matches first:
- 1. Ekspress AMU3 assembly completed [02 Dec 2020]
ISS-Reshetnev Company has completed assembly of the Ekspress-AMU3 telecommunications satellite.
- 2. EUMETSAT confirms choice of Arianespace launchers [02 Dec 2020]
EUMETSAT has joined the signatories of the "joint statement on the institutional exploitation of Ariane 6 and Vega C" in favour of a European preference for launchers on institutional missions in Europe, initiated by the European Space Agency (ESA) in October 2018.
- 3. Third GLONASS-K satellite in orbit [26 Oct 2020]
Rocket: Soyuz-2.1b/Fregat; Payload: GLONASS-K No.15L (Uragan-K No.15L); Date: 25 October 2020, 1908 UTC; Launch site: Plesetsk, Russia. Spacecraft separation into a 19,125 km x 19,150 km x 64.81 degrees orbit occurred a little over three and a half hours after launch.
- 4. Proton M launches two satellites in 18+ hour mission [31 Jul 2020]
Rocket: Proton M/Briz M; Payload: Ekspress-80, Ekspress-103; Date: 30 July 2020, 2125 UTC; Launch site: Baikonur, Kazakhstan. The Briz M upper stage released Ekspress-80 -- riding in the upper position in the dual-satellite stack -- at 1524 UTC on 31 July, followed by the deployment of Ekspress-103 17 minutes later.
- 5. Delay of the day: Proton M/Ekspress [29 Jul 2020]
The launch of a Proton-M rocket with Russia's Ekspress-80 and Ekspress-103 telecoms satellites has been delayed for twenty-four hours to hold additional checks of assemblies and equipment, the Russian federal space agency Roskosmos said in a statement.
- 6. Preparations resume for upcoming Ekspress satellite launch [08 Jul 2020]
ISS-Reshetnev specialists have resumed preparing the Ekspress-80 and Ekspress-103 telecommunications satellites for launch.
- 7. Ekspress-AMU7 assembly completed [15 Jun 2020]
ISS-Reshetnev Company has completed assembly on the Ekspress-AMU7 telecommunications satellite.
- 8. Ekspress launch tentatively set for 30 July [03 May 2020]
The telecommunications satellites Ekspress-80 and Ekspress-103 will be launched on 30 July (local time). The Proton-M rocket needed for the launch will be repaired by June, a space industry source said.
- 9. Ekspress AMU-7 payload at ISS-Reshetnev [29 Apr 2020]
The payload module for the new Ekspress AMU-7 telecommunications satellite has arrived at ISS-Reshetnev facilities in Zheleznogorsk.
- 10. Ekspress launches delayed over defective Proton-M rockets [19 Apr 2020]
The launch of the Ekspress-80 and Ekspress-103 telecommunications satellites from the Baikonur spaceport was indefinitely postponed due to technical problems detected in the Proton-M rocket, Russia's ISS-Reshetnev Company said.
Documents 1-10 of 341 displayed.
Results Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next >>