Your search for skynet, 5d found the following documents (of 43292 documents searched):
Displaying documents 1-10 of 12, with best matches first:
- 1. EADS (Astrium) results Q1 2013 [14 May 2013]
The European Aeronautic, Defence & Space Co. (EADS) reported financial results for the first quarter of 2013.
- 2. EADS (Astrium) results 2012 [27 Feb 2013]
The European Aeronautic, Defence & Space Co. (EADS) reported financial results for the full year 2012.
- 3. Astrium sums up 2012 [28 Jan 2013]
Astrium CEO François Auque announced that the company had generated an estimated revenue of €5.8 billion in 2012, an increase of 7% on a constant perimeter basis and 17% on the previous year with the Vizada contribution.
- 4. Arinespace's 10th and final launch in 2012 successful [19 Dec 2012]
Rocket: Ariane 5 ECA; Payload: Skynet 5D, Mexsat Bicentenario; Date: 19 December 2012, 2149 UTC; Launch site: Kourou, French Guiana. Skynet 5D was deployed 28 minutes after lift-off as planned, followed by Mexsat Bicentenario eight minutes later.
- 5. Skynet 5D, Mexsat Bicentenario pre-launch details [17 Dec 2012]
The Skynet 5D satellite has joined its Mexsat Bicentenario co-passenger on Ariane 5, marking a new milestone in preparations for Arianespace's seventh and final heavy-lift flight of 2012 from the Spaceport in French Guiana - scheduled for 19 December. The target orbit is 249.7 km x 35,977 km x 2 degrees.
- 6. Skynet 5D pre-launch details [14 Dec 2012]
The fourth Astrium built Skynet 5 satellite is on target and ready for launch on 19 December from Kourou, French Guiana on an Ariane 5 launcher.
- 7. Soyuz lifts off after 24-hour delay, launches Pléiades 1B [02 Dec 2012]
Rocket: Soyuz ST-A; Payload: Pléiades 1B; Date: 2 December 2012, 0202 UTC; Launch site: Sinnamary, French Guiana. During a flight lasting 55 minutes, the Soyuz vehicle deployed its 970-kg passenger into a targeted circular orbit of 695 km, inclined 98.2 degrees.
- 8. Mexsat Bicentenario delivered to French Guiana for December launch on Ariane 5 [21 Nov 2012]
The second passenger for Arianespace's next heavy-lift Ariane 5 mission - Mexsat Bicentenario - has arrived in French Guiana.
- 9. Skynet 5D delivered to launch site [15 Nov 2012]
The fourth spacecraft to be orbited by Arianespace for the Skynet 5 military satellite constellation has been delivered to French Guiana, moving preparations into a new phase for a mid-December dual-passenger Ariane 5 mission, the seventh in 2012.
- 10. Astrium looks back on 2011 [19 Jan 2012]
In his traditional New Year's message to the press, Astrium CEO François Auque announced the provisional results for 2011 achieved by Europe's leading space company.
Documents 1-10 of 12 displayed.
Results Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >>